The AutoTest® AutoMonitor combines four technologies into one compact dash mounted design, providing the fleet manager with extensive operational and safety information.
- A Digital Tachograph records distance travelled and driver activity, including vehicle speed and speed exceedance events
- A Rollover Prediction System predicts the likelihood of rollover and visually and audibly warns the driver to reduce speed
- A Vehicle Health Monitor provides real-time vehicle condition and weight monitoring, including brake and suspension performance indication, and engine fault diagnostics via OBD-II
- A GPS-based Tracker real-time vehicle tracking and allows fleet operators to view current health and load state
- Integral printer
- Uses AutoTest IrDA Printer Paper Pack.
AutoMonitor was featured in Australian Diesel Mechanic magazine in March 2015, a copy of the article is available in the downloads below.
Click here for product software/firmware, manuals and brochures.
AutoMonitor Australian Diesel Mechanic Article